WON'T FIND A BETTER BUY!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Imagine raising your family in a home that's been loved by the same owner for over 30 years. Picture a well maintained, renovated home within walking distance to major shops, public transport and schools. It's also positioned in a quiet location, surrounded by long term residents and with parkland nearby. If these features don't scream great area and you'll love living here, what does?
Other features include:
- Genuine side access for vehicles!!
- 3 Garden sheds but still plenty of room to knock up a much bigger shed if desired
- Large living area with a huge air con unit big enough to do the whole home!
- Air conditioning in the bedroom too!
- Stylish bathroom which has only recently been renovated
- Generous size bedrooms
- Modern kitchen overlooking the backyard
- Large covered timber deck perfect for entertaining
- Underneath the home is fully enclosed and makes a fabulous multipurpose area. With plenty of room here you can decide what you'd like to do!
- Fully fenced yard
- Rain water tank
- GREAT neighbours!!!
This home stands out from the crowd. It's not only special in terms of the features it has to offer but also because of its location. Owner's instructions are clear. It must be sold.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
675m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.