BEAUTIFUL HOME **** GREAT LOCATION ****
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Positioned beautifully around quality homes, this home is perfect for a family or for executive couples. Situated close to the lake and surrounding Parklands with just a quick walk over the bridge to the high school, dog park and shops. This home has so many features and is located in one of the most sought after areas of Narangba! With lovely easy care gardens and fabulous street appeal it's sure to impress!!
This large 1,004m2 property has everything you want. Mountain views from the front yard and out the back the spacious pergola overlooks the inground self chlorinating salt water pool.
The home has just been freshly repainted throughout in lovely neutral tones enabling the next family to put their stamp on the house. In the kitchen there is brand new bench tops, cupboards doors, electric cooktop, oven, tapware and dishwasher. It also has a 5 Kw solar inverter with 20 Solar Panels to help with the cost of the energy bills!
- 3 Split System air conditioners (one in the living, master bedroom and 3rd bedroom) that keep the entire home cool in summer.
- 2 Huge living areas that both overlook the spacious backyard and pool area which is a fantastic place to entertain with family and friends.
- Second living area (with new flooring) is perfect for entertaining all year round.
- High ceilings give the home a beautiful sense of spaciousness.
- The master bedroom is generous in size which opens out to the pool area and also has an open plan ensuite and walk in robe.
- The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms also have new flooring that is so easy to keep clean.
- There is also a garden shed for the garden tools.
- An extra car/caravan single carport (with lovely artistic doors) has access from a second cemented driveway, that provides vehicle access to the rear of the property.
- Double garage with internal access with a separate storage area.
For more information on this property please call Alecia anytime to arrange an inspection on 0415 899 331
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,004m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.