Listen to the Sound of Silence
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
**** Price reduced **** Finally, true serenity! Nestled in one of the best dressed "near new" small acreage cul de sac streets in the area, this massive GJ Gardner home is set up perfectly for the modern family. Quality finishes enhance the spacious and functional design of this stunning home which is set on a flat 3/4 acre fully fenced block complete with a powered 9x8m shed.
Inside you will find:
- Ducted air conditioning throughout plus ceiling fans.
- 3 large bedrooms located near the front of the home with their own centrally positioned bathroom and a rumpus room.
- King sized master suite located at the rear of the home with generous ensuite and walk around robe.
- Floor to ceiling tiles to both bathrooms and double vanity to ensuite.
- Ultra modern kitchen with quartz benchtops and freestanding 900 mm oven with gas cooktop.
- Large formal lounge PLUS a separate media room.
- Open plan living dining area that opens out onto the outdoor entertainment area.
- Large separate laundry with ample linen space.
The 9x8m shed with 15 amp power is positioned towards the rear of the block ensuring that there is plenty of usable space left for the kids, pets or a pool.
All of this and you are just a few minutes drive to the nearest school, rail to the city and the Morayfield shopping centre.
With less than an hours drive to the Sunshine Coast, Bribie Island, Airport and city it is easy to see why this area is becoming the lifestyle property area of choice for so many people.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Media Room
- Secure Parking
See all features
3,000m² / 0.74 acres
5 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.