Absolute Bespoke Brilliance in the Norfolk Lakes Estate
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
*** Under Contract ***
Bring the family, bring the boat, bring the bikes and bring the caravan!
Presented to the market for the very first time, this custom designed and built Ron Saunders home will have you grinning from ear to ear.
This home really must be seen to be appreciated. The meticulously maintained gardens and manicured lawns, the breezy double door entrance, the thoughtfully designed outdoor living space featuring corner stacked sliding door access from both living areas and the clever use of internal plantation style shutters are just a few of the key features that really set this home apart from the rest.
Here is just a snippet of what else is on offer inside:
- Daiken ducted air conditioning
- Timber flooring
- 2.7m ceilings
- 2 large living areas
- Spacious kitchen with walk in pantry
- King sized master suite with large walk in robe
- Spacious ensuite featuring double vanity, spa bath and shower
- 3 queen sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Linen cupboards to bathroom, ensuite and laundry.
The cavernous 12x6m garage is a work of art in itself! Featuring:
- 2.9m high panelift door
- 3.2m ceiling height
- Seamless flooring
- Built in work bench and storage cupboards
- Ceiling mounted bicycle storage.
The features continue outside:
- Side access and stacks of room for a shed or a pool
- Completely landscaped with beautiful established gardens
- Engineered shade house to the western side of the home giving the added bonus of increased privacy and shelter from the afternoon sun
- 2 x garden sheds and a water tank for the garden.
Quality homes in this estate are tightly held and highly sought after, so make your inspection a priority to avoid disappointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.