Property Management has become a specialist field with vast legal implications. The need to have your property managed by a professional team is now more important than ever.
We work towards exceeding our clients’ expectations in all areas of property management and continue to develop resources and services the ensure our systems, processes and people are the best in the industry.
Our aim is to provide you with the highest level of service during the management of your property. We will do our utmost to ensure that the letting process is efficient and that overall, you experience a pleasant working relationship.
To support this aim and in consideration of the trust you have placed in us, we guarantee to perform the following activities in the letting and management of your property.
Property Service Guarantee
- Your property will be placed on our rental list as soon as you entrust it to us to locate a suitable Tenant, or as soon as a notice to vacate has been received from an existing Tenant.
- A colour photograph will be taken and made available to prospective Tenants.
- We will place your property details on our Internet site www.raywhite.com
- An internationally recognised Ray White signboard will be erected at your property, if authorised.
- We will access our existing prospective Tenants database and arrange inspections by Tenants who are looking to rent within your property’s price range and location.
- We will keep regular contact with you throughout the pre-lease period to provide an activity update including comments received by prospective Tenants about your property.
- We will present to you all applications obtained from prospective Tenants, if this is your instruction.
- We will conduct thorough checks on Tenants applying for your property as permitted by law, to ensure that to the best of our knowledge the information given to us is accurate and that the Tenant will fulfil all obligations as per the Tenancy Lease Agreement.
- We will conduct thorough internal and external regular inspections of your property and provide you with a comprehensive report following each inspection.
- We will attend to all maintenance repairs as quickly as reported as per the Management Agreement. We will advise or suggest any ongoing maintenance requirements which will keep your property in a condition which will assist to retain its optimum market value.
- On a daily basis, we will carry out rental arrears checks and immediately follow up on any outstanding monies owing. Prompt action in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act will be taken.
Should we fail to perform in any of the above areas, we invite you to register your complaint to us in writing. If the complaint is not acted upon and rectified within 14 days after receipt of your letter, you have the option to cancel our management agreement.